Help for Alaskan Schools
Education funding flows through the State of Alaska’s Department of Education, which has an excellent site developed to provide resources to school districts. Visit this at https://education.alaska.gov/safeschools/infectiousdisease#covidrelief.
Below are some of those documents, as well as a few others from federal and other partners.
- US ED American Rescue Plan Site
- Maintenance of Equity – FAQ
- Get your opinion heard – ARP Act State Activities Suggestion Form
- Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER III Fund) – Alaska Plan Updates and Stakeholder Engagement Opportunities
DEED allocation or guidance
- ARP ESSER III district allocations – May 24, 2021
- All COVID relief funding district allocations to date – May 24, 2021
- ARP State Plan, DEED
- COVID Relief Funding Guidelines: A Resource for Spending Funds Effectively – May 24, 2021
- COVID Relief Funding Help Guide, DEED
Additional resources or funding for school-related programs:
- Local Governments with Libraries – Tap into Eligible Funds
- Emergency Connectivity Fund Program – ECF Highlights, Final ECF Order FCC-21-58A1 (002)