- Granting Agency: Rural Development, USDA
- Appropriation Amount: $10,000,000
- Grant Amount: Award ceiling $2,000,000, 20% match
- Announcement Date: January 19, 2022
- Closing Date: Letter of Intent April 19, 2022, Completed application July 18, 2022
Federal Registry Notice
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for rural communities to further develop renewable energy.
Eligible Expenditures: (see NOFO for more details)
REPP grant funds can be used to support:
Community energy planning, capacity building, and technical assistance
Community efficiency and weatherization
Installation and equipping of community-scale renewable energy technologies and systems
Non-profit entities; State and local entities; Tribal entities; Municipalities and other public bodies.
You may also consult your State Rural Development Energy Coordinator.