- Granting Agency: Department of Justice
- Appropriation Amount: $8,000,000
- Aggregate Maximum Grant Amount: $125,000
- Eligible Applicants: Local, state, tribal and territorial law enforcement agencies
- Announcement Date: April 23, 2021
- Closing Date: June 2, 2021
Improve the delivery of and access to mental health and wellness services for law enforcement, and significantly advance peer mentoring mental health and wellness programs within law enforcement agencies across the country
Budget requests may be made in the following categories:
- Civilian personnel (base salary and fringe benefits) Travel
- Equipment Supplies Sub-awards
- Procurement contracts Other costs
- Indirect costs
All items requested will be considered on a case-by-case basis during the budget review process. Items under the program must be purchased using the legislative guidelines established by the appropriations legislation that governs this funding.
Each requested budget item must be allowable, necessary, allocable, and reasonable to the project activities.
For more information about COPS Office programs and resources, please call the COPS Office Response Center at 800-421-6770 or visit the COPS Office website at https://cops.usdoj.gov