- Granting Agency: Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration
- Appropriation Amount: $10,100,000
- Grant Amount: Award Ceiling $10,100,000, Award Floor $1, No match
- Announcement Date: July 8, 2021
- Closing Date: September 9, 2021
Purpose: To reduce fatalities and serious injuries from transportation incidents, such as motor vehicle crashes.
Eligible projects for the TTP Safety Fund under the FAST Act include:
- development and update of transportation safety plans
- crash data assessment, improvement, and analysis
- systemic roadway departure countermeasures
- infrastructure improvements and other eligible activities as listed in 23 U.S.C. 148(a)(4).
Eligible Applicants: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)