- Granting Agency: Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Appropriation Amount: $76,555,025
- Grant Amount: Award Ceiling: $4,000,000, Award Floor: $500,000, no match
- Announcement Date: August 19, 2021
- Closing Date: October 25, 2021. You do not have to submit an application for an Imminent Threat grant by the deadline established in this NOFO. These funds are awarded on a first-come first-serve basis until the amount set aside for this purpose is expended. The Imminent Threat request must be submitted to the Area Office of Native American Programs (ONAP) for your region in accordance with ONAP Program Guidance 2018-04, “Imminent Threat Grants” and the requirements in 24 CFR part 1003 subpart E.
a. Single Purpose Grants. Projects funded by the ICDBG program must principally benefit low- and moderate-income persons (24 CFR §1003.208). These are competitive grants and are the subject of this NOFO.
b. Imminent Threat Grants. Projects funded with Imminent Threat grant funds are to address issues that have an immediate negative impact on public health or safety of tribal residents.
Eligible Expenditures: Eligible Activities- A complete list and description of eligible activities can be found at 24 CFR part 1003, subpart C.
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)