- Granting Agency: Alaska Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Appropriation Amount: $20,000,000
- Grant Amount: Award Ceiling $750,000, Award Floor $25,000
- Announcement Date: October 21, 2021
- 1st Round Closing Date: November 19, 2021, 5:00 PM
- 2nd Round Closing Date: February 16, 2022, 5:00 PM
Purpose: The State of Alaska & Alaska Community Foundation are distributing grants to nonprofits that have been impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The ARPA provides four categories of eligible expenditures. For the purpose of this grant opportunity, only activities and applicants that fall under Section 1 of the ARPA guidelines are considered eligible expenses. Qualified expenses must meet the following two requirements:
- It incurred in response to the Coronavirus pandemic public health emergency or its negative economic impacts, including assistance to households, small businesses, and nonprofits, or aid to impacted industries such as tourism, travel, and hospitality.
- Must be incurred during the period that begins on March 3, 2021, and ends on June 30, 2022.
- 501(c)3 public charitable organization with 509(a)1, 509(a)2, or 509(a)3 public charitable status as designated in your IRS Determination letter
- 501(c)4 and 501(c)6 charitable organizations, but these funds cannot be utilized for lobbying or advocacy activities
- 501(c)19 public charitable organization
- Faith-based organization providing social services to the broader community
- Tribal organization including housing authorities
- Local government
For more information go to ACF website